Can you believe that we only have 2 more Monday's left in the school year? This year has flown by. Thank you so much for coming out to view your child's Electronic Portfolio. I hope you enjoyed it. This is one my favorite experiences. I wish I had one from my childhood. If you were unable to come today, you will receive a copy of it at the end of the year.
Thank you as well for coming to view our African Animal and Habitat Projects. The students LOVED being able share these with u. They worked very hard on them and I am so proud of their hard work.
Splash Day is on May 18th. An informative letter came home last week giving all the details.
Field Trip May 10th - We are headed to MOSI on Thursday. This will be an all day field trip for us. It is very important that you send your child with a disposable bag lunch. Here is the list of students who will be purchasing a lunch from SAGE: Addie, Bryce, Andrew, Morgan, and Ava. If your child's name is not listed here, please send a bag lunch with them on Thursday.
All library books are due this Thursday, May 10th. I have encouraged the students to bring them back on Wednesday, our regular day. Mrs. Smay will be taking the rest of school to take inventory of all of the books. She would greatly appreciate help if anyone has any time to give. Please email her if you are able to help or just stop by and see her. We could not do it without Mrs. Smay and our parent volunteers!
We are third place in the Box Top competition. Keep sending them in. We have about a week left!
You Rock
ReplyDelete